Sunday, December 30, 2012

As days go by..

"Most days I still think about you, I imagine what you may be doing/ Most nights I think of you while i sit alone/ I wonder what your life's been like, I wonder were you may be going/ My heart still flutters at the sight of you, and I always wish I could Find something to say, more than just a stupid hey/ I still get excited  when my phone buzzes..it could be you, just maybe/ I know I've been cold, but my heart was somewhere  between hard and sold/ I couldn't help it, But I was just so angry/ I didn't know myself, I seemed so alien/ Looking back now i was bleeding and wouldn't accept sorry, yeah it made a few scars/ I was caught somewhere between mechanic and madman/ But at all times i knew... it was you i missed./

I only pray you managed to escape without mangling your life/ I think you did fine, but for crying out loud how would i know/ I miss not having your house to go to/ I miss losing your friendship, i miss your face/ I even miss my mess ups, my disgraces/ you always forgave and forgot, I guess i should follow/ I only hope you understand it was hard for me to swallow losing you/ I realized I lost my rock and foundation, and I fell down into depression/ I can't say I'm cured or I'm even near out of the deep/ I want you to know i keep your letters and remember days clearer/ most nights all i want is your voice going in my ears.../

No comments:

Post a Comment