Sunday, December 9, 2012

A picture is worth a million words...

Such a true statement isn't it? Just took a look of a photo of a group of people I was with... The look at them now. Its amazing how the physical side of people change. Young boys are turning into men each day. Childish expressions fade, Faces grow more defined and eyes grow more knowledgeable. You could say days are better now, but I question that. I take a look at the person sitting across from me and I can hear hard heart begin to crack, and beat softly. Where is the young, energetic me that had nothing but passion for that girl across from me. Did I really let myself get to this point, that only a few years ago i would never of thought of myself near? Questions flood my head, anger burns, compassion quenches it... A war between my mind and heart takes a break to smile and wonder what the conversations were, and enjoy the serenity of the past.

Indeed, a million words.

No comments:

Post a Comment