Monday, January 21, 2013

Do you how tired i get of hearing my voice/
I understand its just life, its not my choice/
I swear to listen more but when someone comes around all bounds are broken/
Yet I know my words are nothing more than trivial chit chat/
 Ill talk about everything under the sun except the one who every day saves my sorry soul/
Its a bold statement, I'm a worthless wandering, hard hearted, hating human/
 I try my best but my best is less than whats necessary/
Blessing be mine but I still don't feel fine/
I'm a freaking failure of a fallen angel/
I am a master of this stained glass masquerade/
Bible in one hand and world in the other/
yeah I'm at the point of no return, no return to my state of retardation/
Every day i see what a blind eye does, rendering!/
Seeing those who Bend the rules only send my willpower reinforcements/
I've got something on my side that demands change, change yeah we can trust/
Putting aside such animalistic lust/
Putting aside my routine of putting aside what abides me time/
Its time for me to get in line, Cause this is the fight of my life... time to get in line...

No comments:

Post a Comment