Thursday, January 24, 2013

Only human, not always humane/
trying to find the courage to confess my profession/
Knowing I've never cared for the world is a sordid statement/
Writing my thoughts out on a blog no one reads, i should take heed/
Take it to my head, i know i make my bed i gotta lay in it/
Yet just once I want to hold that hand again, see you smile a little bit/
but maybe that's just dreaming, maybe its just my anger steaming/
So sick of always coming in last, Always wanted to one step ahead of the task/
People ask why don't you do anything fun, cause the last time i got sun burned/
I guess you could say I've learned a good time comes with a heavy fine/
Always tried to beat my spear to a prunehook but its always come out sharper than the book i read/
Sometimes i just wish someone would just ask what i need... someone i need/
Humans can be so inhumane and sometimes i feel I'm there leader, sometimes I'm the seeder of sadness/
beating out rhymes in such a small time, yet on a blog that no one reads, maybe its what i need/
Cause I'm the sum of a buncha sins, always hunting for sainthood....

No comments:

Post a Comment