Friday, October 26, 2012

Friends...

"Friends are such a fickle matter that one would almost not have any, but yet after conversing with a good friends, feels so refreshed it's a reminder why we as humans have friends"-

Some of us have many friends, some have few. Yet the more and more I observe the world, i see that the word friend is always overused. Very few people have friends, even fewer have a "Best Friend". Tell me, think back 5-10-20 years, and to the people you thought were good friends? Are they still present in your life today? Chances, many of those people have drifted there own way. Many ways is no ones fault, maybe life took people across countries, states or towns. Next door neighbors you considered friends may suddenly be pen pals. Some friends you swore were your best friends, are gone. Some people, you thought were friends, could of became angry at statements and cut the cord. It is a delicate we humans find each other in with relationships to the other. I have my own personal belief about friends, i think that they are in your life for some reason. I knew several online friends that taught me understanding of the darker places of the human mind, and what they wanted, and more importantly needed, and ill never forgot those nights talking with someone across the country. Some friends showed me what i never wanted to be, or say, or do. Some friends i feel i love as a brother, yet i know, they can be gone in a day. At this time in my life, i have no real great friend, I've drifted from old relationships as i attempt to find myself. Yet i know some friends have taught me the lesson of love, help and understanding someone else... and ill never forget them. What friend that is gone now helped you?

No comments:

Post a Comment