Monday, November 12, 2012

Where does the time go? I use to chuckle and thought i knew what it meant when people said, "Time flies". I almost don't count the days anymore, I count the weeks. Its Monday, turn around and its Friday, payday. Sunday its worship, then Monday again. I cannot even grasp the fact that two weeks flew past me, and I've done so little. I know my routines, i walk the same path every week, I say the same line it seems. I stick my mask on around people i use to call friends. How to slow time down, can you reverse it, bring back the days which were the best you ever knew?

Its true, time does fly. Time seems to past at such speeds we can't  even grasp it. I can only really remember special points from 17, and 18 is already getting fuzzy with the heavy set routine I've made. and yet, its only be about a year hasn't it? Stopping to realize that, time suddenly seems to be passing slow, like a slow motion relay, you can sudden conjure up images and times which can bring a grin, frown and tears. Still only legally a man now, yet I feel as though as though i grow older than i should. a bold statement, but to date I would not want to relive my last 18 years if i had to, there are some memories i cherish to the point of idolize, but the fact is every one of those memories end in failure of some point. I guess what I want is for the next day to get better. A bold statement coming from one who does so little to try to fix it, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment